INSpecEditor is a flexible standalone spec/Datasheet editor using your SPI Spec forms and standards including the PAU and tagging structure. Ideal for small projects, inexperienced SPI users, or when access to the SPI database is not available.
Export existing tags/datasheets from SPI into INSpecEditor. Edit and apply revisions. Import them back into SPI. Create new tags/datasheets in INSpecEditor and import them into SPI. Pre-Import checks built in.
- Support multiple projects and users.
- Only one person at a time can edit a datasheet.
- Built in print to PDF.
- Automatic PDF archives when a revision is applied.
- Uses your Spec forms from SPI.
- Windows interface for easy editing and copy data between datasheets.
- Apply a Revision and a PDF copy is automatically saved.
- Make changes between applying a Revision and a PDF copy with a delta X suffix applied to the file name.
- Replicate your SPI tagging structure.
- Uses your SPI instrument types when entering new tags/datasheets.
- Datasheets automatically assigned using the SPI instrument profiles, if not manually select a datasheet form.
Using the INAdmin extract the SPI standards tagging structure and PAU structure.
Pre-create a project(s) and select/define the PAU structure for the project. Zip the defined project and send. All standards are encrypted so users cannot make changes.